Tuesday 2 December 2014

Ordinary Life.........

I am tired of movies and TV series made about the 'not-so-popular' girl that gets the hot guy. It never happens that way, most of us just hold in our teeny tiny ( huge) crush on our dream guy, whom never quite looks at us the same way.
I was never that kind of girl , i didn't care. Of course I had crushes on guys that were super hot, but deep inside i knew that was all it was. Until the day a guy decided to break through my walls. Someone that made me feel and think that the 'universe' put us together because if it wasn't for my best friend's boyfriend calling her at a specific time in which we weren't supposed to be together but were, we would never have developed an interest in each other, and somehow he knew just the route to my heart. But let me not fool you, life ain't that pretty, it's very  messy actually and sometime even though you think it's meant to be things don't work out that way, and it's okay because no one thinks this at the moment of hurt but some endings are truly just new (better) beginnings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment